In this kit, you’ll receive:
• The Assembly Line Cuff Top Multi-Size paper pattern
• lightweight interfacing for tracing your sized pattern pieces
• Required yardage of Galway Cotton/Linen fabric for your size
• Required yardage of 50mm elastic for your size
• Required amount of 100% Cotton Iron-On interfacing
• Matching Mettler 150m spool of thread
Galway Dress Weight Cotton/Linen in Indigo Chambray by Robert Kaufman:
A beautiful, lighter weight cotton/linen blend in a weave that feels very much like pure linen – without the excess wrinkle factor thanks to the cotton!
55% Cotton 45% Linen
THE ASSEMBLY LINE CUFF TOP:
The Cuff Top has a straight fit and cap sleeves with wide elastic cuffs. This is a multi size paper pattern, with all sizes from XS to L. The traceable patterns comes carefully packaged in an envelope together with step-by-step sewing instructions.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Fabric requirements 140-150cm width: XS 1.0 m / S 1.1 m / M 1.2 m / L 1.2 m
Trims needed: Matching thread + Elastic tape width 50 mm, XS 64 cm / S 70 cm / M 76 cm / L 82 cm (you can find the elastic here to add to your order) + 0.3 m interfacing
Model is 170 cm tall and wearing a size S. The quite wide model makes it an easy fit, so use bust measurement for sizing. You may also see the size guide below for further details.