REMNANT 100cm : Organic Dry Oilskin in Red by Merchant & Mills
Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK. The finish is drier and crisper than Merchant & Mills’ other oilskins with a matte appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Remnant length: 100cm
Made in the UK
Email when stock available
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance.
- 150cm wide.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- Inspired by a 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing with Merchant & Mills reproofing spray and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool setting iron or just finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.