Land Jacquard Cotton by Merchant & Mills
Dark brown. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel. The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton. Altogether they made a lovely, thick cloth that is perfect for tops, throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags. The squares are approximately 4cm.
Made in India
Sold in 10cm increments
(ex. .3 = 30cm, 1.3 = 130cm, etc)
Minimum cut: 20cm
There are four bolts available for this colourway, please select your desired cut from whichever bolt has enough quantity below.
- Additional information
We advise overlocking or zig zag stitch on your raw edges before washing and sewing to prevent excess fraying.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- 120cm wide.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- There may be some white slubs throughout the cloth, these are not flaws.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
one, two, three, four