Kai Tailoring Shears 7230 230mm/ 9″
Only 1 left in stock
We use these in the shop and everyone loves them! The Kai 7000 series scissors are stainless steel tailoring shears for professional use:
- Blades made of high-carbon molybdenum vanadium stainless steel for extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
- Excellent for all types of material
- Professionally honed cutting edge
- Larger handles to reduce stress
- Steel throughout handles for strength
- Thicker blades for heavy duty cutting
- Each shear has been laser cut
- A-8 High carbon Stainless Steel
- Soft Santopene insert to cushion your hands
- Lightweight and stronger than most metal shears
- Full-length “blade-to-grip” design for optimal cutting balance.
- Novel duplex interlock screw for lasting blade tension.
- Ergonomically styled and padded grip made of “Elastomer” soft plastic for maximum ease of handling.