Hoodie Dress Pattern by The Assembly Line
The Hoodie Dress does the casual trick. It’s sporty comfortable yet stylish with its hood, large front pockets and elastic cuffs at sleeve and skirt bottom.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
This is a multi-size pattern that comes in two size ranges, including either XS-L or XL-3XL. The traceable patterns comes carefully packaged in an envelope together with step-by-step sewing instructions.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
140-150 cm fabric width XS 2.2 m / S 2.3 m / M 2.5 m / L 2.7 m / XL 3.2 m / 2XL 3.2 m / 3XL 3.4 m
Suggested fabrics are mid weight fabrics such as denim, linen, cotton twill and lightweight canvas.
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Elastic tape width 50 mm, XS 1.5 m / S 1.6 m / M 1.7 m / L 1.8 m / XL 1.9 m / 2XL 2.0 m / 3XL 2.2 m
- Fusible interfacing
- Elasticated hem 50 mm elastic tape, XS 100 cm, S 110 cm, M 120 cm, L 130 cm, XL 140 cm, 2XL 150 cm, 3XL 160 cm
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Make it without the hood (instructions included in pattern)
- Add colourful piping (hack)
- Make it without the cuffs and just hem the edges (hack)
Model is 170 cm tall and wearing a size S. The quite wide model makes it an easy fit, so use bust measurement for sizing. You may also see the size guide below for further details.