Cuff Top Mini Pattern by The Assembly Line
The Assembly Line’s very first range of children garment sewing patterns!
Your all time TAL favourite designed in smaller sizes for the little ones. The cuff top has a straight fit, keyhole opening with snap fastener at back and cap sleeves with wide elastic cuffs.
SKILL LEVEL: VERY EASY
This is a multi-size pattern that includes sewing patterns for 3-4 years, 5-6 years, 7-8 years and 9-10 years.. The traceable patterns comes carefully packaged in an envelope together with step-by-step sewing instructions.
- Additional information
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Fabric width 110-120 cm
3-4 years 0.6 m / 5-6 years 0.7 m / 7-8 years 0.8 m / 9-10 years 0.9 m
Fabric width 140-150 cm
3-4 years 0.5 m / 5-6 years 0.6 m / 7-8 years 0.7 m / 9-10 years 0.8 m
Suggested fabrics are light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
You will also need:
- Fusible interfacing
- 3 cm wide elastic waistband. Length 3-4 years 50 cm / 5-6 years 55 cm / 7-8 years + 9-10 years 60 cm.
- 1 press button, size 6-8 mm diameter
FINISHED GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Skip the front and back seam, put the pattern against fold (no seam allowance)
- Add piping to the mid front and/or back seam
- Experiment with different elastic width
- Different fabrics really transform the look and feel
- Wear it as a dress together with the Elastic waist skirt mini
- Use contrasting colour thread for your stitchings